We want to show our support to all key workers in Bristol over the coming weeks by way of #thankyoubeers for teams to enjoy, offering what we can to help make things as bright as they can be for folk working to keep us safe and healthy through these difficult times.
- Email your team’s details to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include details of your company/service provider, contact name and telephone number, how many in the team.
- There will be a daily #thankyoubeers draw Mon-Fri. The lucky team who’s name gets drawn will have beers delivered the next day for them to share. All entrants who haven’t been picked will remain in the draw.
- We will contact the team drawn to organise delivery to an appropriate address – this can be to a residential address if a work delivery is not appropriate (e.g. GP surgery, hospital, care home, etc).
- #thankyoubeers is open to all key worker teams, e.g. NHS, police, emergency services, schools, council workers and the list goes on. Friends and family of key workers are also able to enter on behalf of the key worker team, providing the necessary details.
- The daily draw starts Monday 30th March and will continue for the foreseeable!
We hope this brings at least a small amount of joy in what is an extremely testing time. We truly appreciate all of the hard work and sacrifice key workers are enduring, and as part of the wider Bristol community this is just our small way to say thank you.
Lost and Grounded Brewers x