As we enter our next period of growth we are looking to expand the team with passionate individuals to help keep spreading our story.
NATIONAL SALES MANAGER (BASED BRISTOL / LONDON)
Are you an experienced Sales Manager who believes that hippos can fly? Good, read on!
We are looking for someone to join our team to help fly us into the future! In this role you will work closely with our founders and existing team in Bristol and be responsible for:
- the development and execution of the long-term sales strategy.
- forming tight-knit relationships with all of our direct and wholesale customers.
- management and development of the sales team and processes, including the building of a national sales team.
This role will suit someone who:
- loves all things about beer.
- Is less about corporate and more about passion, energy and thinking out of the box.
- has a down-to-earth approach and a good sense of humour.
- wants to join a young, creative and quality-focused brewery whose ambition is to grow Keller Pils into a national brand.
- has extensive experience at a senior level covering both on- and off-trade beer sales across the UK or internationally.
- has experience in managing a remote team.
- is self-motivating with the drive to achieve results.
There will be regular travel required as part of this role.
Interested? Please email a brief cover letter explaining why you would love to join us, along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close 31st August 2018 and any interest in the role will be treated as confidential.