BREWERY REPRESENTATIVE (SOUTHWEST)
Do you love Lost and Grounded Brewers and selling beer? Good, read on!
As we progress through a big 2019 we are looking for someone to jump onboard to help us expand sales. In this role you will work closely with our founders, National Sales Manager, existing sales team in Bristol, and be responsible for promoting us in the Southwest. In particular you will:
- execute sales of both draught and pack beer.
- form tightknit relationships with our wholesale customers.
- develop and maintain relationships with all our trade customers.
- coordinate and execute events such as beer festivals, tastings, etc.
This role will suit someone who:
- loves all things about beer and selling beer.
- wants to join a young, innovative and focused brewery whose ambition is to simply make delicious beer.
- is experienced in both on- and off-premise beer sales in the Southwest.
- is driven and self-managing with the ability to set schedules and achieve results.
As part of our team you’ll enjoy up to 25 days holiday, a weekly beer allowance and team lunch, travel, training and the vibe of a small kick-arse crew.
This role will suit someone who lives in Bristol or the surrounding area. There will be travel required as part of this role. It’s been full-on this year, and we are already looking ahead to an even bigger 2020 – we make amazing beer and want to share it with everyone.
Interested? Please email a brief cover letter explaining why you would love to join us, along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close Friday 20th Sept 2019.
The Events Person is responsible for the smooth execution of events and running of the brewery taproom. The job is based at our brewery on Whitby Road in Bristol and includes travel to represent Lost and Grounded Brewers. This is a hands-on role and you need to be outgoing, friendly, organised and have an absolute love of beer! Weekend and evening work is required as part of this role. Specific aspects of the role include:
- Work with the company Creative Lead in the set-up and execution of events ranging from festivals, product launches, promotions, exhibitions and social events.
- Assist the Creative Lead in prioritising events and sponsorships according to the benefit to the brewery and our available resources.
- Communicate with venue managers, festival and event organisers, partners and sponsors as needed.
- Planning and coordination of stock and equipment for events (beer, dispense system, POS, merchandise etc).
- Liaise with venues and event partners regarding requirements, stock delivery, set-up, clear out and other related information, relaying information to relevant team members.
- Actively work events, both at the brewery and external, to ensure smooth execution and troubleshoot as necessary.
- Develop and manage event run sheets, rotas and check lists.
- Report on the performance of events, e.g. costs and takings.
- Manage stock levels of point of sale material and merchandise, and reorder as necessary.
- Coordinate weekly taproom operation.
As part of our team you’ll enjoy up to 25 days holiday, a weekly beer allowance and team lunch, travel, training and the vibe of a small kick-arse team.
Sound interesting? If so, please apply by emailing a copy of your CV along with a short cover letter stating why you would like to work with us to email@example.com. Applications close on Friday 23rd August. We are proud to be a Living Wage Employer.