Brewery Representative (SOUTHWEST)
Do you love Lost and Grounded Brewers and selling beer? Good, read on!
As we progress through a big 2019 we are looking for someone to jump onboard to help us expand sales. In this role you will work closely with our National Sales Manager, our Founders and our existing team in Bristol. You will be responsible for promoting us in the Southwest area. In particular you will:
- execute sales of both draught and pack beer.
- form tight-knit relationships with our wholesale customers.
- develop and maintain relationships with all our trade customers.
- coordinate and execute events such as beer festivals, tastings, etc.
This role will suit someone who:
- loves all things about beer and selling beer.
- wants to join a young, innovative and focused brewery whose ambition is to simply make delicious beer.
- is experienced in both on- and off-premise beer sales in the Southwest.
- is driven and self-managing with the ability to set schedules and achieve results.
This role will suit someone who lives in Bristol or surrounding area. There will be travel required as part of this role. This is shaping up to be an exciting year for us with many plans already in place – we make amazing beer and want to share it with everyone.
Interested? Please email a brief cover letter explaining why you would love to join us, along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close Friday 12th July 2019.