Taproom Staff! (Part-time)
We are on the lookout for several enthusiastic, reliable and creative taproom staff to join us through the warmer months at our brewery in Bristol. To be successful you should love all things beer and Lost and Grounded. The right candidates will be trained to conduct tastings and tours.
Hours will be Fridays from 1pm until 10pm and Saturdays from 2pm until 10pm, starting in early May and continuing in through September. We operate an immaculate state of the art brewery, and have a crazy schedule of events planned for summer featuring amazing food, DJs and guest brewers! We are a Living Wage Foundation employer and these roles start at £9 per hour. In addition to your hourly pay and an amazing work environment, you’ll also get a weekly staff beer allowance!
If you are interested please send through a brief CV and cover letter explaining why you’d love to be a part of this summer’s festivities to email@example.com. We are ready to rock with these roles, so get in quick!
Brewery Representative (LONDON AND SOUTHEAST)
Do you love Lost and Grounded Brewers and selling beer? Good, read on!
As we progress into a big 2019 we are looking for someone to jump onboard to help us expand sales. In this role you will work closely with our National Sales Manager, our Founders and our existing team in Bristol. You will be responsible for promoting us in the London and Southeast area. In particular you will:
- execute sales of both draught and pack beer.
- form tight-knit relationships with our wholesale customers.
- develop and maintain relationships with all our trade customers.
- coordinate and execute events such as beer festivals, tastings, etc.
This role will suit someone who:
- loves all things about beer and selling beer.
- wants to join a young, innovative and focused brewery whose ambition is to simply make delicious beer.
- is experienced in both on- and off-premise beer sales in London.
- is driven and self-managing with the ability to set schedules and achieve results.
There will be travel required as part of this role, with regular planned visits to the brewery in Bristol. This is shaping up to be an exciting year for us with many plans already in place – we make amazing beer and want to share it with everyone.
Interested? Please email a brief cover letter explaining why you would love to join us, along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close Friday 31st May 2019.