LONDON SALES MANAGER
At Lost and Grounded Brewers we are headed into a major expansion which will see us double capacity, and are looking for a London Sales Manager to help take us to the next level!
In this role you will report to our National Sales Manager and work closely with our founders, and existing sales team in Bristol and London. In particular you will:
- take primary responsibility for growing our sales in London.
- Manage and build the London sales team.
- Foster relationships with our customers – wholesale, on-trade and off-trade.
This role will suit someone who:
- loves all things about beer and selling beer.
- is ready to take the next step in their sales career.
- wants to join a young, innovative and focused brewery that can offer career growth.
- is experienced in beer sales in London.
As part of our team you’ll enjoy up to 25 days holiday, a weekly beer allowance and team lunch, travel, training and the vibe of a small kick-arse crew.
This role will suit someone who lives in London or the surrounding area. There will be travel required as part of this role. It’s been full-on this year, and we are already looking ahead to an even bigger 2020 – we make amazing beer and want to share it with everyone.
Interested? Please email a brief cover letter explaining why you would love to join us, along with your CV to email@example.com. Applications close Friday 11th October 2019. We are a Living Wage Employer.
Do you love brewing and would like to join an amazing operation? Good, read on!
We are headed into a sizeable expansion which will see us double capacity, and are looking for a brewer to join our crew in Bristol. In this role you will form an integral part of a small self-managing brewing team, and be involved with everything related to brewing, QC and packaging. We are seeking applicants with at least 2 years experience, and the essential attributes for the right person are:
- being self-motivated and proactive
- having an amazing attention to detail
- ability to multitask in a busy production environment
- a sense of humour
- a love of the art and science of brewing
This role will include rotating through weekend QC checks with the other members of the brewing team. Whilst formal qualifications are desirable. they are not mandatory – we are mainly looking for the right person with the right attitude who wants to be a part of creating something special.
As part of our team you’ll enjoy up to 25 days holiday, a weekly beer allowance and team lunch, training and the vibe of a small kick-arse crew.
Interested? Please email a brief cover letter explaining why you would love to join us, along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close Wednesday 9th October, 2019. We are a Living Wage Employer.