As we enter our next period of growth we are looking to expand the team with passionate individuals to help keep spreading our story. If we don’t have anything that suits your ambition at the moment, please feel free to get in touch via email@example.com to put yourself forward for future consideration. We will be adding to sales, events and production teams in 2019.
Events Manager (Bristol)
We are on the lookout for a creative and clever Events Manager!
In this role you’ll join an expanding progressive brewery, with a small team who love what they do. Ultimately, we are seeking someone coming from a sales or events background who has experience in the craft beer industry and an absolute love of beer.
- Develop ideas for events and manage them through to completion.
- Drive the development of our expanding taproom operation and optimize the experience of folk visiting our premises.
- Manage our annual promotional pipeline including brewery events, tap takeovers, beer festivals, tastings, etc.
- Manage our social media platforms, producing engaging content and interacting in a friendly and professional manner.
What you’ll bring:
- Creativity, energy and passion.
- Ability to think outside the box.
- An ideas person with artistic flair.
- Someone that knows beer.
- A self-starter with management experience who is keen to take initiative.
- A cool head when under pressure.
- Awesome computer/social media skills.
- A sense of humour.
- A driving license.
This role will be based at the brewery in Bristol, but the successful applicant will frequently travel throughout the UK, and potentially further afield. This role will report to the Co-founders, be responsible for managing a small crew of taproom staff and will have the support of a full time Events Assistant and Creative Lead.
We are a Living Wage Employer, are advocates of education, training, equality and diversity, and believe Lager Is Life!
If you believe hippos can fly, then please email your CV and a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close Friday 22nd Feb.